Opportunities for Paramedics
Be a hero in your community
Paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) serve as a critical link between our community's patients and our healthcare system's hospitals and medical practices.
A life-saving career
EMTs and paramedics are first responders trained in basic and advanced life support provide support during life-threatening emergencies, public disasters, and non-emergency services — like routine patient transportation — and assist our clinical teams with patient care.
- Knowledge of emergency clinical practices and protocols
- Use of emergency medical equipment
- Knowledge of local geography, including routes and locations
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team — often alongside other emergency departments
- Comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions and public environments for extended periods
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative work environment under stressful situations
- Ability to drive emergency vehicles
- Georgia EMT-B, AEMT, or paramedic license required
- Current AHA CPR/BLS provider card
- Valid driver's license and acceptable MVR record
Note: Tanner's paramedics and EMTs must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Annual salaries commensurate with local area markets
- Health insurance coverage, including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA for you and your family
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Educational and advancement opportunities
- And much more