Experience an exciting, fulfilling career as a nurse at Tanner Health System. Your opportunities are wide open at Tanner, with hospitals, clinics and outpatient services in Carroll, Douglas, Haralson, Heard and Paulding counties in Georgia and Randolph County, Alabama.
- Reasonable patient-to-nurse ratios
- Flexible schedules
- Generous shift-differential pay
- Industry-leading benefits (health, vision, dental, HSA/FSA accounts, wellness programs, regional discounts, matching 401k retirement plan and more)
- Policies and programs that promote work-life balance
- Stable, steady careers
- Opportunities to transfer to new clinical areas
- Educational and training opportunities
- Work environments and a culture that puts patient care first
Enjoy the satisfaction of making a difference at a health system where patients aren’t numbers — they’re neighbors.
Work where you want — how you want
With the region’s leading health system, you can apply your care in many clinical settings, including
- Behavioral health (inpatient and outpatient)
- Cardiac cath labs, cardiac intensive care and cardiac care units
- Cancer care
- Diagnostic imaging
- Emergency care
- Home health
- Infusion centers
- Intensive care units
- Maternity/mother-baby units (including nursery and NICU)
- Med-surg floors
- Primary care practices
- Pediatrics (inpatient and clinic)
- Senior living centers
- Wound care
- And more
Start your Tanner experience
- Search our open nurse positions.
- Learn about our nurse residency program.
- Find opportunities for LPNs.
Chase after your dream at Tanner
Roberto “Gonzo” Gonzalez, RN discusses how Tanner has been special to him.